The Communications, Engagement, Organisational Development, Equality and Diversity Team is a key corporate service function, supporting the delivery of health and care services to the people of west Hampshire, ensuring that NHS West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) involves patients and the public in the planning and delivery of services. Our team works to ensure that our communities, our stakeholders, our GPs and our staff are informed and involved in the work of the CCG.
We are proud to be a first point of contact for our colleagues in the media and elected politicians across west Hampshire. We work closely with a wide range of community, faith groups, school and colleges, and voluntary sector groups to ensure that we effectively engage with all parts of our communities, working to deliver first class accessibility in our communications and engagement services.
The Communications, Engagement, Organisational Development, Equality and Diversity Team should be the first point of contact for all media requests.
With responsibility for all external and internal communications some of our varied services include:
- Managing media enquiries and press briefings
- Organising staff and public events
- Involving stakeholders
- Producing corporate publications (See our most recent annual report summary)
- Working to constantly improve patient and public engagement and co-production.
- Ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion are central to the work of the CCG
- Managing the NHS West Hampshire CCG public website, staff intranet and our GP Portal
- Using social media accounts including Twitter and Facebook to engage with the public and staff
- Linking closely with colleagues in the Freedom of Information team and the Patient Experience team
The full range of our tasks and responsibilities, and our three year plan to deliver accessible, effective communications and engagement can be seen in our Communications and Engagement Strategy 2019-21 here.
Organisational Development and internal communications work closely together to ensure the involvement and development of staff. Our Human Resources, Inclusion and Organisational Development Strategy can be seen here.
Read our latest news here
Printed materials in other formats
We strive to ensure that everyone can access information about NHS West Hampshire CCG, our work and latest news. In addition, we work to promote opportunities for diverse community engagement in our design and delivery of health and care services in Hampshire. We can provide materials in other languages, easy read versions and arrange for an interpreter or signer to be available at meetings to support participation across our communities.
If you would like any information available on this website in other languages or formats such as easy read or large print then please contact us.
Examples of accessible information
- Nepalese – Use the Right Service poster
- Polish – Use the Right Service poster
- Punjabi – Use the Right Service poster
- Urdu – Use the Right Service poster
Check out our social media channels or contact us here