Our Involvement Steering Group (ISG)
The Involvement Steering Group helps us to make sure we are listening to the people we plan healthcare for. The group oversees our involvement activity, advises and guides us in how we involve people and checks that we do all we can to reach all our communities.
The group meets every two months and is made up of:
- West Hampshire CCG Board Lay Representative
- Healthwatch Hampshire representative
- Hampshire County Council representative
- One Patient Participation Group representative from each of the six localities in West Hampshire
- Andover – currently vacant
- Winchester – Twyford surgery
- Eastleigh North and Test Valley South – Park and St Francis surgery
- Totton and Waterside – Hythe and Blackfield surgery
- West New Forest – Brockenhurst and Sway surgery
- Eastleigh Southern Parishes – Hedge End surgery
- One representative for community hospital patient stakeholders
- One representative nominated by Community Action Hampshire
- Maximum of two local specialist interest - Carers Together and Age UK
The terms of reference for the group are here. ISG-ToR-September-2018 (1).pdf [pdf] 191KB
The ISG is chaired by our Lay Board member for Patient and Public Involvement and a six monthly report is taken to Board.
Latest six monthly report: ISG-six-monthly-report-Apr---Sept-18.pdf [pdf] 259KB
If you would like more information please contact us at email@example.com or 023 8062 7638.