Mental health services

A man jogging in the winter At West Hampshire CCG we believe that mental health should be taken as seriously as physical health and are very keen that the links between mental and physical health are carefully considered.

In West Hampshire adult mental health services are provided by Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust

Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provide a specialist service to children. Support is provided in the patient’s home, in the community or at specialist facilities.

People with common mental health issues including depression and anxiety can seek help from iTalk - as part of the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies programme.

The service is open to anyone aged 16 and over who is registered with a GP in the localities of Eastleigh, Romsey, Andover, Winchester and the New Forest.

You can refer yourself to Italk, or ask your GP to refer you, but it is unable to offer a service to people who are already seeing other mental health services and counsellors. 

If you would like any more information or still feel unsure about whether the service is for you, please contact