Healthwatch Hampshire seeks Non-Executive Directors to join our Board, including a Chair, a Non-Executive Director for Inclusion and Diversity, a Non-Executive Director for Finance and others with relevant expertise.
More information at https://www.helpandcare.org.uk/work-with-us/opportunities-with-us/
Our staff team is small and so our Board members play a more active role than a typical NHS Non-Executive Director. They have a variety of backgrounds and expertise and we are open to a range of applicants. The Board would benefit from people with experience and/or knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- Co-production / patient and public engagement
- Influencing at a strategic level to leaders and policy-makers
- Adult social care, including care at home
- Physical disability
- Mental health, learning disability, autism
- Health inequalities and the wider determinants of health
- Management of not-for-profit organisations
- Communications, both traditional and digital
For at least some places on the Board, we hope to appoint people who along with their other qualities bring personal experience of receiving health or social care either themselves, or as carers or family members.
Non-Executive Directors receive no salary; expenses are paid.
If you feel that you can contribute in this way, we would like to hear from you