Totton and Waterside covers the east of the New Forest area, next to Southampton Water.
This locality includes six GP practices:
- Totton Health Centre, Totton
- Forest Gate Surgery, Totton
- Testvale Surgery, Totton
- Red and Green Practice, Hythe and Blackfield
- Forestside Medical Practice, Dibden Purlieu and Marchwood
- Waterfront and Solent Surgery, Hythe
Fact and figures
In this area, there are approximately 80,775 registered patients and 57 GPs. Key health issues include advance GP appointment booking, smoking in patients with long term conditions and physical disabilities. The GP lead is Dr Charlie Besley of the Red and Green Practice, based in Hythe and Blackfield.
Each practice will have some form of patient group. Some have groups that meet regularly and some have a list that they contact when they have a survey to complete or want feedback. If you would like to find out more about patient groups at your surgery please do visit their website through the links above.