You can view the strategies and plans for NHS West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group by clicking on the documents below.
Our annual report describes the work of the CCG, including our progress on important targets in healthcare, our main achievements and spending over the year. It also explains how we have planned for the future to improve the health and life expectancy of people living in West Hampshire.
- Annual Report 2019-20
- Mental Health Investment Standard 2018-19 – compliance and assurance statements
- Annual Report 2018-19
- Annual Report Summary 2018-19
- Annual Report 2017-18
You can also view the strategies that we have published by clicking on the links below:
- Operating plan 2017-19
- Operating plan 2019-20
- Commissioning strategy for acute services in North and Mid Hampshire
Other strategies and reports
You might also find useful:
- Read our meeting papers, Freedom of Information responses and policies in our document store
- Check out our Communications, Engagement, Organisational Development, Equality and Diversity Team